Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ugh...There's something wrong with my mind..

Is there something wrong with my mind, or is it you? I just can't help thinking, why are you acting so...weird in front of all males?

You've been complaining that, that boy keeps bothering you and wants to meet you. You kept saying he's disgusting and irritating and annoying, and you wish you have never met him. You've said that he keeps expressing his feelings towards you and wants you to be his girlfriend. Conclusion of what you've told me: You hate him.

But, every move of yours in front of him only encourages him make the moves on you. You're being flirty around him, smiling unnecessary towards him, and your voice changes. It suddenly becomes very very girlish. The way you stand, talk, walk is totally different.

I've told you many times, if you don't want to meet him, JUST DON'T. No matter what he says, just tell him No. Is that so difficult? It's just a syllable, two alphabets. If he insists that you meet him, you insist that you don't meet him. That's all. Simple as that. But nooooooo, you seemed to enjoy that there's someone bothering you, even though you already have a boyfriend.

It's not only him. Some schoolmate also treat you like that, and you seemed to encourage them to do so. If they get mushy in SMS, just tell them you're already taken. You hate it when your boyfriend texts other girls. How do you think your boyfriend feels if he knew you're texting with other boyS?

Can you just, cut it out? I'm not sure you're being proud of yourself that you're attractive, or you're proving to me that there's more than one person that wants you to be theirs. If you're trying to make me jealous by showing me you have many admirers and I don't, then you can stop. You may not believe that I'm not jealous, but it's the truth. I'm saying all this because what you're doing is SICK.

I'm sorry that I've treated you badly last time. But if this is the revenge I get, I'd rather you stab a knife into me, because what you're doing now is just rotting your image. In front of my friends, only male friends, you looked like you knew me since I was born and act innocent and flirty. Same thing, your voice changes and your actions are exaggerating. What the heck are you doing? You already have a guy, isn't that enough?

Please stop this now. I don't want other people to call you a biatch. That's all, nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment