Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My first inner thought on internet

As you all know, this is my first post in this second blog. Why do I use this new blog?Because my parents know my first blog and my dad will constantly be snooping around my blog. So what can I type in that blog? Only parent-rated stuff. So I'm starting this new one, only you and I will know. Shhh....

I told many of my friends before, I don't want to like like anyone.Why? Because love stinks. That's how I view it. Don't think that I'm someone who was dumped by a guy or something like that. No, I'm not one of those girls. For the hundredth time, I have never dated. Never! Why? Don't ask me why, I just don't!

But now, my best friends either had or has a boyfriend. Yeah, all of them. I don't know about Emily, but my best friends in Malaysia, yeah, they are not single anymore. So I'm somewhat of a black sheep, isn't it? I told people that I didn't care before, but last week, for four straight days, I've been the electric bulb in tuition. My best friend asked me to join the fourth class of PMR seminar, the class that her boyfriend is joining that class.

And the funny thing about her boyfriend is, I was really good friends with her sister last year. We camped together in Saxon for the musical, and I never thought that her brother will be my best friend's boyfriend. So although I've seen him a few times in Saxon, we never talked much. Maybe this was because we had some misunderstanding few months ago, where he was angry at me, and I was afraid of him. So it was pretty awkward that he is sitting two seats next to me.

That's not the most awkward thing. Have you heard that "Three is a company"? I felt like I'm the third shoe hanging around there. Wait, correction. I AM the third shoe hanging around there. My best friend's boyfriend looked like he wants to talk to her badly but because of me, he's embarrassed. And when they talked, it's like...Ewwwww....I wish I wasn't there. Maybe it was sweet, but it somehow made me uncomfortable.

Then later I found out that another of my best friend dated. But they're now over. It was a jaw dropper. No one would thought that she would date him. I mean, they rarely speak face to face! But still I'm happy for her. Congrats but now, sorry to hear the news.

And another best friend of mine, who was hurt by a jerk last year, is now back to the dating business! Actually it was quite a long time ago. They make a cute couple. Really. Both of them are really great person. He cares about her and she cares about him. That's all it really matters, right?

But then, I don't understand. When I pinched my best friend (the first on mentioned), her boyfriend seemed like I pinched him. Oh COME ON! It's just a little pinch. That makes your heart broke? I don't understand the boyfriends who make a fuss over a little thing of the girlfriends. Are you for real, or are you just pretending because you're her boyfriend? It's really fraud, ok? And SICK! You act like you care a lot about her and in the end, you break her heart. Give us a break, will ya? Piss off!

No comments:

Post a Comment